This position is in New York. Relocation to other parts of the U.S. may be available. If relocation is required, relocation assistance will be provided. Responsibilities:
Requirements:Must have bachelors, or its Foreign Degree equivalent, in Computer Science, Engineering (all branches), or a related field + 2 yrs. Experience. About ITI ITI is an industry-leading information and data management solutions firm with business-driven technology designed for the world’s largest banks, financial services and healthcare companies. Headquartered in One World Trade Center at the heart of New York City’s Financial District, ITI has over 300 employees across 9 branch and satellite offices in key global, financial services markets including London, Singapore, Mexico and Australia.
- Prepare trial runs of programs and software applications as directed to confirm that the desired information and instructions are produced.
- Participate in database programming, performance tuning, relational model analysis and data migration.
- Execute appropriate changes as directed by the application manager and recheck the program to ensure that the desired results are produced unit test and deploy ab initio components and miscellaneous technical components as directed.
- Write ab initio code to maintain current functionality and development and adhere to performance optimization, interoperability standards and requirements, and compliance with clients governance policies.
- Assist in the development of technical design documents, use cases, test cases and user manuals for various projects.
- Conduct bug fixing, code reviews, and unit, functional and integration testing. Using workflow charts and diagrams rewrite programs as directed.
- Assist in the revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements as identified by the application manager.
- Consult with manager to clarify program intent and problems that have been identified and execute changes as directed.
- Compile and write documentation of program changes made and subsequent revisions and insert comments in the coded instructions.
- Perform programming tasks as directed.
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation of those tasks performed.