Working on a team for NAM Accounts systems. Full SDLC starting from gathering requirements to independently design, build and deploy. Experienced working with IBM BPM advanced nd IBM BPM standard with UI technologies. Excels at providing highly creative ideas to a design engagement. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies and related tools.
- Experience with workflow products mainly working with IBM BPM Advanced and IBM BPM Standard with UI technologies
- Proficient in development with JAVA, J2EE and other Frameworks with experience in guiding Project teams with full life cycle of development/design and requirements gathering
- As a passionate hands-on programmer spend time in coding, delivering quality code and writing quality unit test cases.
- Usability Testing and Concept Validation - Work directly with customers to test design ideas and solutions to validate decisions and uncover areas of improvement
- Participate in design review and peer code review.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Provide analysis and write functional & technical specifications
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- At least 7 years of experience in designing complex solutions using IBM BPM Process Designer.
- At least 5 years of experience modeling processes using IBM BPM Process Designer, implementing UCAs, Ajax, Generic System Services.
- Hands-on experience in developing complex coaches, coach views.
- Hands-on experience in using Java script frameworks like AngularJS, Dojo, ExtJS. AngularJS experience is preferred.
- Mandatory Functional Skills Defines expected behaviors of service in terms of performance, service levels, and so on. Implements KPIs, SLAs, and dashboards within the BPM product
- Demonstrable experience working with Process Designer, BPDs and Coach Framework as a Front End technology.
- Have worked with XML, XPath, XSLT, SOAP and Web services, REST and Junit
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills and ability to guide and mentor junior resources
- Ability to technical manage a team and have conversation with business stakeholders.